Sunday, October 2, 2011

In which I am still a small blog

Since I am still a small blog, I'm linking up with the Small Blog Meet Up over at Lily's Quilts again. Hello to those of you finding this blog through there! You can read last month's intro post here, because I don't see the point in typing it out all over again. I hope you find something amusing to read here as I cuddle my orange kitty and freak out over the last few weeks of my pregnancy. My very first tutorial is up today (post below this one), and there will likely be a small giveaway towards the end of this month. Hurrah! These are exciting times at the Orange Kitty Workshop! (Or at least, I'm easily excited, okay?)

1 comment:

  1. Hello from another small blog :) enjoy your last few weeks and try not to freak out :)

    ReplyDelete