Monday, August 29, 2011

In which I add another thing to my "To Do" list

I saw this over at Missy Mac Creations and love the idea--who doesn't like getting random gifts in the mail throughout the year? So, here we go:

Rules:

1.  I will make a little something for the first 3 people that comment on this post.  It will be a surprise and may arrive at any time in the next 365 days (yes, a year).

2.  To sign up to receive a gift from me you must play along too.  Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goodie to the first three people that comment on your blog post.

3.  You must have a blog.

4. After commenting on my post, you have to post this (or similar) on your blog to spread the love.

I don't know if three people will even get around to commenting on this, but I will say that if you find this post 6 months from now and only 2 people have bothered to comment, you can still be commenter #3 and get a random goodie from me! When you comment, I'll email you and get your address and then you should get something from me sometime before next August. Woo! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I jumped here from the goodie swap - so many lovely blogs to check out! I'd love to join your pay it forward, buti already did one, (or rather I already joined one, and still haven't one the required 'makes'!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here from the goodie swap and I'd love to join this - I'm trying to get involved in as many things as I can and I like the time restraints on this one! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok I am out here checking you out again and I see no one else has signed up so I will. Now you don't have to wat till next May to get the 3rd one. This should be fun.

    ReplyDelete