Thursday, March 1, 2012

In which I might not be a small blog anymore if I bothered to update on a regular schedule

Hello, those of you who are coming in from the small blog meet! I'm Natalie, a new mom, and someone who likes to do things without thinking them all the way through. Which may, in part, explain why I'm a new mom, but I digress. Mostly I like to sew but I often take on other crafty projects as well, with my husband, new baby girl, and two gigantic cats tagging along for the ride. I'm trying to get back to updating somewhat regularly after the craziness that is the first three months of having a baby, but please bear with me and any strange, disjointed thoughts I may have. Enjoy.


Lily's Quilts

5 comments:

  1. Found you via Lily's Quilts Small Blog Meetup - I have a 5 month old so I'm right there with you and the "craziness." I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I enjoyed reading through your blog :) I found you through Lilly's Quilts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting for the small blog meet, it's probably officially too late, but anyway congratulations on the baby girl. Kids are cute until they learn the word "why" ... then they give you a head ache ... why? but why? aha and why? ohhh is that so and why?
    Looking forward to an update on your plant safety experiment ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'm stopping by from the small blog meet. Congrats on your little girl! I'm about to be a new mom-due in August :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm now following you via Lily's Quilts. Not a mom myself (as of yet), but I do look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete