Monday, November 21, 2011

In which I become a Mom

So I was going to post about my new camera and how much I like it compared to other ones, and maybe talk about one of my quilts in progress. But I had a baby, so you can have a picture of her instead--taken with my new camera, of course. You don't mind, right?

Elena "Elly" Magdalene
11/21/11 2:12am
I'll probably post a bit of birth story once we are discharged from the birth center and go home. Is it any surprise that I'm anxious to see how Orange Kitty reacts to a baby?!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how wonderful!!!! Congratulations to you and Welcome Elly! You picked a beautiful name for a beautiful baby! If you are lucky the Orange Kitty is gonna "adopt" her and will be very protective of the baby! (Someone has to change her profile now ;-) Enjoy family time now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Natalie!! She's gorgeous! Love her name. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie she's beautiful!! congratulations to you and your family :) I love her stripy bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! She's adorable, and the kitty will maybe give her the cold shoulder for a bit, but eventually he'll warm to her for sure! My friend's cat takes naps with her 2 year old, lol. How exciting, have fun not sleeping, lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS. i hope it all went well, and you are both fine. the best advice i can offer is to listen to all the advice you are given, but only use what you are comfortable with - after all, you are already the world's expert on this Baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, how blessed you are!

    ReplyDelete